Nan Desu Kan 2019
You can still buy tickets at the door during the NDK weekend!!
Visit our registration desk on the convention floor to purchase your badges for NDK 2019.
Weekend passes are $55 and Day passes are $35. Hope to see you all there!
Nan Desu Kan 2020
We offer two convenient ways to register for NDK: using our online registration system and purchasing badges at the convention.
Available starting at 5:00 pm, 8/24/2019.
Please see our Registration FAQ for more information about the registration process.
Pre Registration Info:
- Please note that all pre-registrations are for a weekend badge only.
- Day passes must be purchased at the convention at our Registration desk; they are $45.
- All Badges and T-shirts are to be picked up at the convention. We will NOT ship anything out ahead of the convention.
- Every badge order requires the legal name of it’s recipient. If the name on the badge does not match the ID of the person picking it up, it cannot be claimed.
- We currently only accept payments through PayPal for online transactions.
- The online registration system will be shut off after August 23, 2020 when the pre-registration period ends. After this time, you must register on-site at the convention.
- Pre-Registration will be limited to 5000 badges, and the registration system will be shut off when that occurs, if anytime before August 23, 2020. If you miss the chance to register on-line, you can purchase your badges on-site during the convention weekend.
- To claim your badge once you are at NDK, you will need to present your legal photo ID to at our pre-registration desk. We do NOT ship out badges ahead of time for any reason.
- For Benefactor Registration, please ensure your email is correct because we will need to contact you closer to the convention to gather your preferences for events and autographs!
Registering At the Convention
You can always purchase a full-weekend or single-day badge from our friendly registration staff at the convention itself; just go to our registration desk, located just down the main hotel lobby escalators to your left . The registration desk opens at 1:00pm on Friday for on-site registration, but you may want to arrive early to get a good place in line.
Because badges are full price at the convention, we strongly recommend registering for NDK online. In addition to getting a significant discount on your badge, you also get one of our beautiful laminated pre-registration badges, featuring the amazing artwork of Stephanie Kao and your name printed on the front.
|Thursday||7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||Pre-Registration Badge Pick-up Only|
|Friday||11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.||Pre-Registration Badge Pick-up|
|Friday||1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||On-Site Registration|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.||Pre-Reg and On-Site|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Pre-Reg and On-Site|
All pre-registration badges are for the full weekend. Full-weekend badge prices vary based on the date you register.
Our full-weekend badge prices for NDK 2019 are:
|By August 31, 2019||$45|
|By August 31, 2020||$55|
|At the Door||$65|
|NDK Benefactor||$150 until sold out|
Single-day badges may be purchased at the convention only for a price of $45. Single day passes are not available for pre-registration.