Please review the Registration FAQ before continuing your purchase of a badge for Nan Desu Kan. Our Frequently Asked Questions page answers many of the most common questions we receive.
Nan Desu Kan (NDK) 25
September 2 – 4, 2022
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
Register Below to
Purchase Your NDK Badges
WEEKEND & SINGLE-DAY EVENT PRICES
Until September 12! Full Weekend Early Pre-Registration 2022 Badges are only $45!
Available SEP 5, 2021
- Limited to only 150 badges
- Enhance your NDK experience with this special Full-Weekend Badge!
Pre-Registration Weekend Badge
Available SEP 13, 2021
- Register early and save money!
- All 3 Days of Events & Activities at NDK
Will Call Weekend Badge
Available (TBA 2022)
- Our Regular Price Event Badge for 3 Days of Events & Activities
- Available Online and At the Door once our Pre-Registration price expires
Will Call SIngle-Day Badges
Available SEP 2, 2022
- Single-Day badges are only available at the start of the convention
- Purchase through our website and pick up at Registration
Please see our Registration FAQ for more information about the registration process.
- Single Day Will-Call (At the Door) passes will be available to purchase online starting September 2nd, 2022. They are $35 for Friday, $45 for Saturday, $40 for Sunday
- The Rave is included in all full-weekend and Saturday Badges. If you only wish to attend the Rave, and don’t have a Saturday or Full Weekend badge, a Rave Only Saturday Pass is available for $25 online.
- T-shirts are an optional add-on to your badge purchase and are not included in the badge price. If you would like an event shirt, be sure to add one to your badge order.
- All Badges and T-shirts are to be picked up at the convention. We do NOT ship anything out ahead of time.
- Badge Pickup requires you to present the QR code on the confirmation email you received after buying your badges. You may either print this out, or have it ready on your phone when you arrive at the registration desk. This QR code is will allow you to pick up your badges only.
- We currently only accept payments through PayPal for online transactions.
- For Benefactor Registration, please ensure your email is correct when you register! We will need to contact you closer to the convention to gather your preferences for events and autographs.
Purchasing Badges At the Convention
You may purchase badges onsite at the convention through our Will-Call (At the Door) option. Below, choose either a Will-Call Weekend Pass or Will-Call Single Day pass, and register online as normal. Once you have completed registering online, you may get in the Will-Call line, and pick up your badges at the Registration Desk. You must present your confirmation email with your the Badge Pickup QR code to the Registration Staffer at the desk to claim your badges.
2021 Registration Hours (2022 TBA):
|Thursday||7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||Pre-Registration Badge Pick-up Only|
|Friday||11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.||Pre-Registration Badge Pick-up|
|Friday||1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||On-Site Registration|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.||Pre-Reg and On-Site|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Pre-Reg and On-Site|