Lines for Autograph Sessions are handled using our Autograph Pass System. Each Autograph pass lists what session it’s good for, and 10 minute window of time you should arrive to be let into the room. All you have to do is show up at the Autograph Room at the time listed on your pass. Please DO NOT loiter around in the hallway hoping to get into the room faster.
Autograph Passes are handed out at the on a first come- first served basis starting 1 hour before the autograph session. They can be picked up at the Autograph Pass Table, located in the South Convention Lobby in front of the Dealers Room. Look for the staff with the orange vests.
Having an Autograph Pass does not guarantee you’ll be able to meet with a guest. The line for autographs will be capped and autographs will be stopped at the end of the scheduled autograph time, even if you have an Autograph Line Pass. We allow limited autograph times to save our guests from tendonitis, and the signing sessions must stop at the time scheduled for them to end.
Autograph Session Rules
- You are allowed only ONE item to sign, per guest. If you have more than one item, return to the back of the line for each additional item.
- Please note that guests can charge for additional signatures, selfies, or prints at the autograph table.
- Bootleg items are not allowed in the autograph lines. Ask a Staff member if you’re not sure.
- Please do not hug, glomp, kiss, or otherwise maul the guests. You may not offer the guests gifts, food, or anything else. You may be removed from the convention if you do either of these.
- Check the autograph schedule to see who is signing together; we always schedule our guests in groups.
** These policies are enforced by NDK and not the guests. Asking the guests to bypass and ignore our policies may lead to ejection from the autograph area.
Additional information on Lines
For more information on Lines for On site Registration and Pre-Registration Pickup, Panels, Main Events and Elevators, please see our full Line Information page.