Code of Conduct for Photographers
In order to maintain a safe environment for our attendees, we require all persons acting as a Photographer (anyone possessing a professional grade camera ie. interchangeable lenses, larger than a point-and-shoot) to agree to the following code of conduct:
- Photographers are not staff members and will not represent themselves as NDK Staff nor as an “official NDK photographer”.
- Photographers will not photograph or video anyone without their expressed permission.
- If a costume is risqué in nature, the photographer is responsible for ensuring that the person being photographed is at least 18 years of age.
- Photography or video the Dealers room and Video rooms is not allowed under any circumstances.
- All photography equipment must be hand-held in nature. Freestanding equipment is not allowed on the convention floor or on hotel property. This includes but is not limited to: lighting stands, freestanding backdrops, large props and signs. Final approval will be given by NDK Staff.
- Photographers and their equipment cannot block or impede traffic on the convention floor.
- Drones of any type are not permitted on Hotel property.
This code of conduct can be found at NDK Operations, and photographers who agree will receive a wristband. Photographers who violate the code of conduct may be removed from the convention permanently, and without a refund.