Ready to say good-bye to 2016 and welcome 2017 in style? Join NDK on Dec. 31, 2016 as we count down to the Year of the Monkey with costumes, photos by CG Photography, dancing, music by NDK Director DJ Jeremy, food, cash bar, games, Royalty, and friends!
The fun starts at 7 p.m., Dec. 31, 2016, and programming ends around 2 a.m. on New Year’s Day, Jan. 1, 2017. (After the countdown ends, it’s up to DJ Jeremy to decide how long to keep the party going!)
We’ll be closing the registration desk at 10:00 p.m., after which time only pre-registered attendees will be allowed in.
NDK NYE is one of the few, if not only, New Year’s events in the Denver Metro area to welcome all ages. We want to make sure everyone has a great time, so please review our policies prior to NYE.
Hours of Operation
- 6:00 Registration opens
- 6:30 Professional photos from CG Photography opens, Charity Games begin, Silent Auction opens
- 7:00 Charity Casino/Pachinko Parlor opens. Royalty Contest check-in opens.
- 7:30 Ballroom Doors Open, music and dancing begins!
- 9:00 Royalty Contest check-in closes
- 10:00 Registration Closes
- 10:50 Royal Court winners announced in ballroom
- 11:00 Casino/Pachinko Closes, Casino Raffle Drawing, Photo area Closes
- 11:54 The Final Countdown!
Online pre-registration will open after NDK and go to Dec. 28. Register on-site for $20, cash and credit cards accepted.
NDK NYE is at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. We don’t share the hotel with anyone!
Parking is free, even for overnight. A coat check and prop check will be available.
To make reservations for NDK NYE, please call 1-800-468-3571 and say you are with “NDK NYE” or “Nan Desu Kan” to get the room rate. If you don’t say that, you won’t get our rate! The hotel rate is $91 for up to four people. You must reserve your room by Dec. 1, 2016 to get that price.
There is a DRESS CODE for this event. By registering online or at the door, you are agreeing to follow the dress code guidelines. If you are denied admittance into the dance for not meeting dress code, your registration fee will be refunded, however, NDK will not reimburse any additional costs you may have incurred to attend this event.