Nan Desu Kan 2020
$176.00 per night
Rate is for Double occupancy; $20 per additional person per night
Resort Fee Included;
Taxes and Parking not included
NDK’s New Home
To receive the official rate for Nan Desu Kan listed above, you must use this link to book online. This rate will be the best rate available for the Convention Weekend. We highly recommend reserving your rooms sooner rather then waiting until the last minute! The hotel link was released Thursday, February 20, 2020.
There is a standard Gaylord policy to charge for one night plus tax to the credit card at the time of booking. We apologize for any miscommunication and any inconvenience this pre-pay requirement may cause.
2020 Gaylord Hotel Link
Use this link to register rooms at the Gaylord Rockies for Nan Desu Kan 2020! You will be sent to Marriott’s Reservation Site in a new window.
The Gaylord of the Rockies offers a wide range of relaxing options! Tired from the completely awesome convention? The Gaylord offers multiple pools, water slides, basketball, tennis courts and more!
Staying at the Gaylord will also include high-speed internet access in all guest rooms, access to on property water amenities, complementary use of the basketball & tennis courts, use of hotel bicycles, and shuttle service from commuter rail as part of the included Resort Fee.
There are so many dining and food options at the Gaylord Rockies! The following is a quick list of options on site and we’ll be updating this list to include offsite options. During the convention, we will also be working with the Gaylord to offer a Snack Bar in our new NDK Commons Area!
Snacks & Coffee at the Gaylord
- The Cocoa Bean: Coffee shop located right at the entrance to the main Convention Area
- Rockies Marketplace: Coffee, snacks and grab and go food options, located on the way to the main Convention Area
- NDK Commons Snack Bar: Between Artists Alley and the Exhibitors Hall
Dining at the Gaylord
- Mountain Pass Sports Bar: (American), open for Lunch and Dinner, Casual
- Old Hickory Steakhouse: (Steakhouse), open for Dinner, Smart Casual
- Monte Jade: (Asian), open for Dinner, Casual
- Vista Montagne: (Italian), open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Casual
- Arapahoe Springs Bar and Grill: (American), open for Lunch and Dinner
Dining near the Gaylord
With Tower Rd. located only a few minutes away from the Gaylord Rockies, there are many food options in the area to consider.
One of the best features of the Gaylord Rockies are all of the awesome Cosplay Photoshoot opportunities. To the left is a gallery of our favorite shots while planning for NDK 2020. Please keep checking our website to learn more about our Photoshoot Coordination Team and for more information on how to schedule the hottest Photoshoot Locations for you and your group!