NDK on IRC
#ndk is not a support channel, however, so if you have any questions about the convention, try the forum instead. That said, many of the #ndk regulars will be happy to answer the occasional question if they know the answer.
All applicable forum rules apply to #ndk, though we do relax the "family-friendly" rules a bit after 10:00 PM or when only adults are in the channel. All other rules—such as those concerning hate speech, bootlegs, and spamming—are still strongly enforced, regardless of the time of day or who's in the channel.
You can connect to #ndk using one of two methods: using our embedded web-based client or using a desktop IRC client. If you want to use a desktop IRC client and don't already have one, you may want to try one of these popular clients:
- Pidgin (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
- XChat-WDK (Windows)
- XChat (Linux)
- mIRC (Windows)
- Chatzilla (Firefox add-on; Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
- Colloquy (Mac OS X, iPhone)
If you have any problems connecting to the IRC channel, please create a thread in our forum's Web Site, Forum, and IRC section describing the problem. (Please note: we do not provide IRC support via e-mail, only via the forum.)
- NSFW links are strictly forbidden, no matter the time of day.
- Don't post links to content that could frustrate other users.
- Don't ask for Ops privileges. Only trusted staff members have Ops.