Author Topic: NDK 2013 Marriott PassKey link! (SOLD OUT)  (Read 30488 times)

Offline Jinnie

• Fan Person
NDK 2013 Marriott PassKey link! (SOLD OUT)
« on: January 13, 2013, 02:08:57 pm »
Here's the link to book a hotel room at the Denver Marriott Tech Center for NDK 2013! The Marriott uses a third-party booking agent called PassKey to handle room reservations. Do not call the Marriott to reserve a hotel room. If you do, your room reservation may not be guaranteed.

Have a question and need a fast answer? Before contacting us, see the Hotel FAQ. Because we tend to get a lot of questions the first few hours after releasing the hotel link, questions already answered there will not be answered here by staff until after the rush is over. If your question isn't answered there, feel free to post below. :)

Good luck!

-------

The Marriott is sold out. Go here for overflow hotel info.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:51:19 pm by Jinnie »

Offline starstreaker

• Not really a
  • Pocky Fiend
  • Everything changes. (This rule subject to change)
Re: NDK 2013 Marriott PassKey link!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 07:03:40 pm »
Thanks Jinnie.

I'm sad to see that there are no Atrium rooms for people checking in Thursday and out Monday though

Offline colonelmasako

• My wife is a
  • Fanfic Author
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 07:06:51 pm »
I got an atrium Thursday room, but checking out Sunday. That means they sold out that fast. 3 minutes, holy $%&%

Offline toadstoolssecretluvchild

• "...."
  • Packin' up and moving to Japan
    • Monroe's Art Page of Cool Stuff
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 07:10:09 pm »
How long til you get a email confirmation? I got one of two rooms confirmed and it was the confirmation for the second room I reserved  :P
Crazy Fun Art Stuff Found Here:

http://www.facebook.com/MonroesArtRoom

Offline Jinnie

• Fan Person
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 07:10:57 pm »
The last atrium room was reserved at 6:03. There is a chance some could open up if cancellations occur (after all, September is a ways away). Keep checking PassKey.

We’ve also heard that PassKey isn’t allowing atrium rooms to be booked for Thursday nights and Monday checkout. Give us a couple days to work things out with Passkey, we’ll get that fixed. After that, you should be able to log in and adjust that on your own if you wish.

Offline itsme

• Passing Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 07:12:45 pm »
You should get the email confirmation nearly instantly.

I thought I got the atrium room at like 6:05, but whatever.  Got it anyway.

Offline Alitain

• Fanfic Author
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 07:12:52 pm »
Okay quick question.  I thought the year before last when the Marriott started charging us for parking that they said the price of the standard rooms wouldn't go about $100?  I wish I could find or had saved the post or whatever, but didn't.  I asked because the standard room price when I clicked on the link through your facebook page was $107.  Just curious.

• "...."
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 07:14:31 pm »
You should get the email confirmation nearly instantly.

I thought I got the atrium room at like 6:05, but whatever.  Got it anyway.

yeah. I got one of two confirmations sent to me. The first one I didn't get...but I did it first :/

Offline Jinnie

• Fan Person
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 07:15:24 pm »
You can call PassKey directly and ask about that.

I show Standard rooms at $97?

• "...."
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 07:16:33 pm »
Thanks J-Doll!  ;D

Offline itsme

• Passing Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 07:21:31 pm »
yeah. I got one of two confirmations sent to me. The first one I didn't get...but I did it first :/

I had the wrong email address on my first try, but it let me modify it from that "reservation deck" screen, then sent me the reservation.

Offline Alitain

• Fanfic Author
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 07:23:04 pm »
You can call PassKey directly and ask about that.

I show Standard rooms at $97?

Gonna do that because even clicking on the link on this thread and putting in the 13th and 15th for check in/out it still shows standard rooms are $107.  Oh wait...feel stupid now.  There are three of us so they add the extra $10 into the price shown.  Sheesh, smacking forehead now.  At least I figured it out before calling, hahaha!

Offline Silver Strike

• Passing Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 07:26:51 pm »
okay I know that the atrium's are sold out (let's just get that out there first). When I was trying to book though I kept getting this message : Reservation validation failed, exceeds Inventory Dates in GroupMAX: Update GroupMax event inventory dates to include the dates of the reservation.Your reservation either has errors or is missing required information. Please review your information and resubmit the reservation after correcting any errors.

Now is there anyway to help, or am I just going to have to wait and see if someone gives up an atrium(which I have never seen happen).

Offline Jinnie

• Fan Person
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 07:27:58 pm »
That's strange. Maybe call PassKey and tell them what browser you were using? Unfortunately, I can't help with an atrium room for this year... but that might help you next year. :\

Offline Breanna

• The Tasty Treat
  • Fanfic Author
  • I never think of the future - it comes soon enough
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 07:32:18 pm »
okay I know that the atrium's are sold out (let's just get that out there first). When I was trying to book though I kept getting this message : Reservation validation failed, exceeds Inventory Dates in GroupMAX: Update GroupMax event inventory dates to include the dates of the reservation.Your reservation either has errors or is missing required information. Please review your information and resubmit the reservation after correcting any errors.

Now is there anyway to help, or am I just going to have to wait and see if someone gives up an atrium(which I have never seen happen).
My sister had the same problem. It pretty much says, you did not reserve your room in time.
[Insert funny saying here]

Offline CrazyLady

• Gamer, Animeholic, Mangaholic,
  • Pocky Fiend
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 07:35:19 pm »

This happened to me too.

That's strange. Maybe call PassKey and tell them what browser you were using? Unfortunately, I can't help with an atrium room for this year... but that might help you next year. :\

I'll be sure to do that. Thank you Jinnie.
Erika Karisawa - Black Bishop 2011
Freya Crescent - Black Pawn 2012
Yumiko Takagi/Yumie - Black Bishop 2013

Offline Silver Strike

• Passing Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 07:39:44 pm »
That's what I unfortunately was thinking, really sucks since I was typing my info and  had supposedly  finished before it sold out. Well here goes to checking every day and just hoping someone will give one up and I can be there to grab it.

Jinnie:
Just caught your post after typing this up above I will call thanks. Also I know this is really early to think about but when would you guys like feed back with the hotel link release and ideas associated to reservations.

• "...."
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 07:45:54 pm »
Thanks for the help J.

It looks like the site didn't record the info the first time or some weird crap so it didn't go through. But the second one did that's the important part ^^

Sucks but oh well

Offline Jinnie

• Fan Person
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 08:09:53 pm »
Jinnie:
Just caught your post after typing this up above I will call thanks. Also I know this is really early to think about but when would you guys like feed back with the hotel link release and ideas associated to reservations.

Go ahead.

Offline Sporkie

• Cosplay Co-Area Head
  • Area Head
  • Fanfic Author
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 08:57:24 pm »
The response that everyone is referencing happens, as Breanna said, when you didn't reserve your room in time.  However, it happened most frequently when people were trying to get atrium rooms for Thursday or Sunday nights, as those were limited at the time (although they'll be added to tomorrow).  So if you had one of those days in your request, it knocked your entire reservation out, even if there were still atrium rooms available on Friday or Saturday.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."  ~ Walt Disney