52. Discovering that Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune are lesbians and then assuming every other character in an anime is like that (Don't ask, this is again MY mother!)
53. Assuming that helping you with a cosplay could be bonding, then finding out that there is a language barrier (my mother attempted to learn Anime lingo, and totally got confused all while helping build a cosplay with me)
54. trying to deter you from learning Japanese simply because they assume you are going to say something they don't understand behind their backs (Again my mother's assumption, all i managed to do was call her baka, which she is)
55. Getting lost at NDK while looking for me, and finding out they actually do need a badge to get into some parts of the hotel to look for me (Dad, I felt bad for him when we didn't have cell phones)
56. Showing up at NDK on Sunday, getting scared by the people in the fur suits (my mother)
Does my sister count? Considering she's family...
57. Hoping i will take her son to NDK when he's twelve to give him a sense of culture, then when my mother finds out, make sure he's addicted to anime to just annoy the living daylights out of her.
58. Finding out that anime is not all porn and then watching Hellsing at least ten more times than me, managing to think that the guy who voices Alucard actually looks like that (again, don't ask...my sister assumed that after seeing a picture of Crispon Freeman dressed as Alucard)
59. Scaring me each year with announcing she's going to NDK with her husband and 1 year old son (I think she's just trying to scare me)
Funny parts with dad
60. Finding out my dad has watched Hentai and found it in his porn collection (don't ask)
61. Convinces my sister that scaring me out of anime is a good idea (first attempt at showing me Overfiend, I was laughing through it.)
62. Finding out my dad will watch some anime, then find out he's actually sleeping through it
63. Finds it funny to threaten to come to NDK and video tape you the entire convention (my uncle is the dean at CU Boulder in the film department)
64. Insists that he will come to NDK each year just to see the costumes (he hasn't shown up yet!)
65. Forget what hotel its at... (done this for three years, you'd think he would remember the hotel?)