*** most important, set aside enough money to cover gas for the way home, hotel room if you are splitting one and some food money
- keep your largest bills hidden... if you have $100 or $50 bills, keep them separated from the rest
- large wads of cash in your wallet or purse looks cool... but thieves think it looks cool also...
- if you bring say $400 or $500 to the convention, its usually best to find a hiding spot for some of it and to NOT tell anyone how much money you have brought!!!
- its easy to forget which room is your hotel room when its late and you are tired, if you think you might forget, write the number down on a sheet of scrap paper and put it in your wallet.
- if you have roommates you don't know and you buy expensive stuff, I'd store it in your car just to be on the safe side
- while it might sound like a good idea at the time, don't give out your phone number to just anyone, there's occasionally 1 or 2 shady individuals around who try to collect those from people...
After con 'bug'
- to make sure you don't catch whatever people bring with them cold or flu wise to the convention, you can bring with you an immume system boosting suplement... combine these 3 in the suggested daily use of each.
: Zink Lozenges
: Vitamin C tablets
Take them 1 day before the con, and every day of the con and 1 day after the con. The Zink will super boost your immume system, so you don't want to take it for long extended periods of time (as in months) as it can have detrimental effects if you do so, and stop using it...